The vaccine passport is no longer required unless new government guidelines are received. We will inform you as needed.
According to the Quebec government regulation, starting from September 1st 2021, guests attending our gourmet food tours need to be a holder of the vaccination passport.
- If you were vaccinated in Quebec, click here to use the self-service portal, which allows you to download your digital proof of vaccination
- If you were vaccinated in a Canadian Province outside of Quebec, click here to obtain information about how to use our Vaccination Registry. You may also use your provincial proof of vaccination
- If you were vaccinated outside of Canada, click here to obtain information about how to prove your vaccination statues. Please prepare your country’s proof of vaccination and ArriveCan information.
WARNING: In the case that you show up for any of our Gourmet Food Tour without a valid proof of vaccination and photo ID, you will not be able to enter restaurants during our gourmet experience. Each restaurant need to scan your Vaccination QR Code or check your proof of vaccination to grant your entry.
– It is your responsibility to provide authentic and valid proof of vaccination and photo ID in order to obtain entry to restaurants in Quebec as per the Quebec Government COVID-19 measures starting September 1,2021.
– HQ Services Touristiques inc. and/or its resellers will automatically confirm Gourmet Food Tour bookings on the good faith of customers.
– In case of failure to provide the Quebec Government required proof of vaccination and denied entry on our Gourmet Food Tour, clients assume full responsibility and no refund will be granted.